99 Rausch - San Francisco, CA
Local Capital Group acquired a 32,800 sq ft site at 99 Rausch in April 2014. After having completed design and receiving entitlements, Local sold the property just after 1 year of ownership for an attractive return to investors.
Located in the Heart of SOMA, 99 Rausch represents the best of San Francisco. The project's 112 residential units and 5,800 sq ft of retail benefit from their close proximity to the center of San Francisco, transportation, and a neighborhood filled with top restaurants, entertainment and culture. The building’s design maintains a small-scale intimate feel, yet offers residents a best of breed urban-living experience. Designed for active professionals and young families.
99 Rausch features modern finishes, spacious floor plans, and attractive amenities including:
- City and bay views from the finished roof deck
- Fire pit, bar, sun deck, and outdoor television
- Landscaped courtyard with a spa and bocce court
- Secure underground parking and storage
- Indoor bicycle parking and repair counter
- Dog washing station
- Exercise room with outdoor fitness area
Acquisition in 2014
Exited in 2015